Swimmer Check-In Procedures
- All swimmers should attend all meets. Maximum participation and availability will enable us to identify substitutes in case there is an unanticipated illness or injury.
- Away Meets: Meet in the parking lot at the scheduled time (generally 10 minutes prior to our warmup time) and wear your team shirt. We will walk in as a team.
- Check in with coaches upon arrival. We need to know if there are any issues with swimmer availability as soon as possible so that there is sufficient time to substitute swimmers.
- All swimmers need to stay in the team area. If you need to leave the team area to go to the restroom you must let one of the coaches know. It gets hectic around the team area and we cannot run around the entire pool looking for you, especially when you need to be at the clerk of course.
Volunteer Check-In Procedures
- All volunteers should check in with the team reps upon arrival. The team reps will coordinate with the Referee, Head Timer, and Concessions to validate volunteers at the beginning, middle, and end of each meet.
- Volunteer Fee refunds will be based on final validated volunteer points as of July 28th. Please do not wait until the end of the season to identify discrepancies in volunteer points. Volunteer points can be adjusted within 2 calendar days of the scheduled meet/event. After 2 calendar days no further adjustments will be made. Refunds will only be provided to families that satisfy the minimum requirement of 20 volunteer hours. Refunds will not be pro-rated if minimum volunteer hours are not satisfied.
What to Bring (and What Not to Bring)
- DO bring your team spirit and sportsmanship!
- DO bring your cap, goggles, and towel. All swimmers must wear a cap.
- DO bring a snack and definitely bring water. Visit the swimmer nutrition guide for healthy suggestions.
- DO bring a sports chair or large blanket, depending on the pool.
- DO NOT bring electronic devices other than a cell phone for emergencies. If you are caught using electronic devices or using your cell phone excessively, it will be confiscated for the duration of the meet. You are there to support your team, please be respectful of each other and of the other team.
Please review the Sportsmanship and Safety information under the Resources Tab. Sportsmanship and Safety is very important for all parents and swimmers during all meets and events.